Paris, July 28th, 2020 – Systancia, a French editor of cybersecurity and application virtualization solutions, is listed among the Representative Vendors of Stand-Alone ZTNA in the Market Guide for Zero Trust Network Access, published by Gartner in June 2020, recognized for Systancia Gate, its teleworking solution.
The best way to access your entire working environment from any place in complete security
In its research, the Gartner points out: “The old security model of “inside means trusted” and “outside means untrusted” is broken. When users became mobile and when business partners on the “outside” required access, virtual private networks (VPNs) and demilitarized zones (DMZs) became common. They also granted excessive implicit trust — trust that attackers abused”.
ZTNA replaces traditional VPN technologies providing access to applications. According to Gartner “ZTNA augments traditional VPN technologies for application access, and removes the excessive trust once required to allow employees and partners to connect and collaborate. Security and risk management leaders should pilot ZTNA projects as part of a SASE strategy or to rapidly expand remote access.”
Systancia Gate, the Made In France ZTNA solution that eliminates VPN-related risks
“In the field of teleworking, the Systancia Gate solution, based on the principle of Zero Trust (ZTNA – Zero Trust Network Access), allows personal desktop to be used to enter the network of organizations (companies, administrations or hospitals). Deployed in just a few hours, Systancia Gate provides several thousand teleworkers with the same working environment as the one used on a daily basis,” explains Christophe Corne, founder and Chairman of Systancia’s Management Board.
The Systancia Gate teleworking solution offers an agile user experience (by providing the same working environment as in the office), in complete security. Systancia Gate provides selective and granular access to the resources to which the user is entitled to access. We believe these are the reasons why the French solution has been recognized by Gartner in this report.
Systancia Gate allows to:
- Telework from desktops secured by the company or using your own IT equipment
- Eliminate the risks associated with the use of VPN
- Allow service providers to access the company’s information system
- Guarantee the traceability of remote access provided
- Ensure regulatory compliance (GDPR, LPM/NIS, etc.)
- Migrate applications to the cloud
- Guarantee business continuity during a crisis context
The Systancia Gate solution has been awarded, under its former name “IPdiva Secure”, the CSPN certification from ANSSI (National Cybersecurity Agency of France). Thanks to this certification, organizations can be confident in their regulatory compliance. It also offers many other benefits, including:
- Multi-site and multi-vlan double-barrier architecture (outgoing flows only, no network port opening), with a single access portal to the datacenters that is highly secure.
- Management of configuration options by granularity, taking into account different access profiles.
- Transparent workstation compliance monitoring, with strong authentication (MFA) and integrated SSO in compliance with the Zero trust policy.
- A protocol break that acts as a shield against the risks of malware, ransomware….
Systancia Gate is available as a software product (acquisition or subscription) and as a cloud service operated by Systancia, rapidly deployable and economically flexible.
Gartner “Market Guide for Zero Trust Network Access,” Steve Riley, et al, 8 June 2020 (Gartner subscription required).
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.