Systancia now offers its teleworking security solution as a cloud service (SaaS) free of charge for 3 months without obligation.
No organization in the world has ever experienced this before: one third of the working population is now working from home.
Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The risk is critical and immediate for the security of your organization. Mandatory use of personal workstations and the easy use of tools already in place (VPN, remote control) threatens the integrity of the information system and can be a source of contamination for the company’s IS.
The service proposed by Systancia is a secure remote access service for workstations and business applications, from professional laptops or mobiles or from a personal computer. It is based on the Systancia Gate product, formerly IPdiva Secure, the only teleworking solution certified by the National Cybersecurity Agency of France.
Over 100 000 workplaces secured since mid-March
Over 500 companies already subscribed to this
Thanks to this service, employees can :
- use their Internet browser to access a portal containing their applications from home.
- securely access their applications or workstations located on the company’s internal network.
The solution also :
- guarantees that the company remains compliant with security requirements, by eliminating the risk of opening the network too wide for external access.
- allows the implementation of the principle of “least privilege”, each employee having access to all his applications and nothing else.
Amré ABOU ALI, CISO at GHU Paris psychiatrie & neurosciences.
«The activation of Systancia Gate was easy. The implementation and user training was carried out without difficulty. The dual authentication system protects remote access from 90% of standard attacks. With Systancia Gate, we are therefore able to offer teleworking to agents – whether they use their personal computer or not – while protecting the hospital’s information system.»
Discover the 5 key factors to protect your organization with
massive work-from-home :
- To avoid the risks of VPN
- To have a sealed barrier between personal and professional workstations
- To avoid the risks of remote control tools
- To benefit from the quick and easy deployment in the Cloud
- To benefit from a free of charge solution allowing business continuity during the pandemic